Friday, April 06, 2007

This is my dressing room ...

I landed a small role as a stewardess in a Quebec film called "Serveuse demandée" (English: Waitress Wanted). I got my own little dressing room, a quarter trailer. This is what it looks like inside ... I was too busy to take a nap, though it would have been nice as it was an overnight shoot.



It's pretty simple inside - what you see is what you get. Hair and make-up is done in another trailer but this is where I get dressed and also where I can have some privacy and relax. Oh wow ... some decoration ...



So what does one do while biding time? Lots of things. I decided to take some pics of my eye ...




Well, short day on set for me, less than eight hours! It was the last scene of the last day of shooting - great to hear the excitement of the crew and other actors as the shoot wrapped at 4 am.

Bedtime for me ... 5 am. Ugh, short night as I had to wake up less than three hours later to pick up the kids. No training for me this Good Friday. Anyway, my legs were sore from last night's run.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger i8a4re said...

Did you get into the mile high clu while filming??
Congrats on the role!!

2:19 a.m.  
Blogger Silly Sally said...

Nope, nope ... never got onto the plane, too busy taking tickets ;-) Congrats on your photo shoot contract! I miss swimming with you!

2:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home