Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What a strange feeling!

I've been up since 5:42 am, something that has not happened since I don't remember when. I suppose this is to be expected given the circumstances of the previous day.

Feeling quite ill and exhausted, I slept ALL DAY yesterday and basically only woke up to eat and check e-mail. Funny, but not funny ... I got up around 4:30 pm to finally eat a late lunch and lay down to rest for a few seconds while it was heating up. Woke up three hours later. Reheated my food, ate and went promptly back to sleep.

Now you understand what 5:42 am is about?

***********

So I thought I would have a more productive day today but still felt tired, so thought I would just rest for a few minutes before I really got the day under way.
I fell back asleep before 7 am and didn't crawl out of bed until 11 am when the phone woke me up. Yup, still quite sick and feeling LOUSY. Can't believe I've slept this many hours since my return late Sunday night from The Boston Tea Party where I had a blast with my friends, CM, ST, and David Fein, who's sandwiched happily between us two girls. Saturday night had record attendance ... 1400 dancers!
It's about 4 am in the morning in these pics and we are very very tired. Does it show? Ugh ... Let's just say that dance convention weekends are not known for sleeping ...





Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home