Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wish me luck!

Went to the Y pool yesterday late afternoon with the kiddies for a quick dip. Lo and behold, it was closed so that the employees could attend their Christmas party. Just my luck. Today, we're going to try the pool at the Olympic Stadium. Hope there's no special event going on there ...

I don't know where the year has gone. Christmas is around the corner. And so is my birthday. Difficult thing about a birthday so close to Christmas is planning a party. People are either busy or all partied out. Sometimes I think I should plan my birthday party in the summer but with my luck, people will be on vacation out of town.

Here's my laugh of the day ... http://tetesaclaques.tv/video.php?vid=33. It had me crawling on the floor cramped over from laughing for so long. Note: It's in French ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home