Friday, December 08, 2006

Fallen trees, fallen morale - clear away the debris

We had an ice storm last week and it took down some huge branches from my tree in the backyard. This picture doesn't do it justice since you can't see some of the other big branches ... but you get the gist. One particular branch took out both clotheslines and a telephone cable. Scary loud. Lots of power outages everywhere. Happy I wasn't out there. And happy that I have friends with power saws.

I went to the pool last night. It was closed for repairs. Sucks. Finally get my butt out after a long day of reorganizing and cleaning and an even longer period of inactivity and I don't even get to work out. It was friggin' freezing outside so the idea of running with a ski mask just did not feel appealing so I went back to reorganizing. Gearing up for the new year, you know. New beginnings, fresh starts, HOPE and FAITH renewed, staying positive.

Am finally able to trigger my back muscle to move my arm forward though it isn't reaching nearly as far as it should. I will have to be diligent with the excercises my physiotherapist prescribed. The muscle is sore but I'm happy that I've made huge progress since Wednesday when I didn't feel like I was moving it at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there goddess, call the pools first, second time this happens to you doll in the last weeks ; - ) .. sorry to hear about your arm. I have difficulty with my left arm, I can commiserate.. sending you a 'fly hug.

11:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home