Sunday, December 03, 2006

10-hour naptime

I think I'd like to lie down in a hot bathtub, totally skip supper then lie down in my bed to watch a flick, eat popcorn and drink a nice cup of tea.

It's been a busy week. Had a pretty intense west coast swing dance workshop this weekend that I organized for a friend of mine. I learned a lot and had lots of fun dancing. No time of course to train and definitely not enough time to sleep. I love to dance and I do miss training, but it's nice to have some time with one of my other passions, one I had to put off during all those months of training for the Ironman.

But it's time soon to rejoin a gym, perhaps even a triathlon team, and whip my butt and gut back into shape. I've been a sloth for long enough.

Funny, in helping my friend renovate his house, I realise it's time to take care of my own and get things into better order. Always room for improvement, especially at the end of the year ... you know, out with the old, in with the new. New beginnings and fresh hope are always wonderful.

And today there is snow on the ground ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home