Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ugh.

I'm sitting here with a full belly still wearing my pyjamas. I would wear pyjamas all day if I could.

I have another doozy of a headache - it's Day #3 and it doesn't want to go away. I have reached my tolerance level for pain, which is quite significant. Though I have a low threshold for pain, I have a high tolerance for it too, which means that I'm in tune with my body but can endure a lot. This is what helps me get through marathons and what helped me get through the Ironman.

Meds haven't made my headache go away and neither has sleep ... sigh ...

Wanted to swim last night but sometimes the kids aren't too cooperative to get out the door ... so lo and behold, the swim period was already over.

I'm eating too well these days and my Buddha Belly has made a full comeback. Too bad I'm not a lousy cook. Though I'm not eating Ironman portions, this sedentary lifestyle isn't helping ...

Just have to get rid of the headache first ... oooooh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home