Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Short and sweet, and I should have brought another one ...

I ate this granola bar on my ride today ... it was amazing and I didn't know how hungry I was until I ate it. Maybe being so hungry made it taste better, I don't know, but I wish I had brought two of them with me. Next time ...

Bike total = 54km in 2 h 6 min.

I'm not sure how accurate the computer was though because it was a loaner from the bike store that broke my new one today. I spent major $$$ today on much needed repairs/tune-up/equipment. UGH. Good thing I didn't have to buy a new bike on top of it all ...

I'm trying to stay away from expensive "health bars" though I've been told by more than one person that Clif Bars are really yummy ... but at the price for one of those, I can buy 4 of the ones on the left :-) YUMMIER!!

Swam this afternoon while waiting for my bike to be serviced:

- 200 m warm-up followed by slow 8 x 300 m, 20 sec. recuperation (concentration on pulling and pushing)

Swim total = 2600 m

- I hate keeping track of laps and intervals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home