Saturday, May 06, 2006

Nothing seemed to want to go right ...

I went swimming yesterday right after I dropped off the kids. Figured it would get me a head start on my already busy day. I had done about 10 warm up laps or so, then started what I thought would be at least a 2k swim. Nope, only got as far as 500m as I got kicked out of the pool because the "free period" was over. That's alright though since I had stuff to prep for my afternoon meeting.

So what I thought would be an hour or so meeting downtown took over three hours and by the time I got home, it was already 5pm. My planned 3 hour cycle in yesterday's beautiful weather was a write-off. I grabbed my almost dry swim stuff and rushed off to the pool. Got in a solid half hour of freestyle laps and lots and lots of flip turns then dashed off to pick up the kids.

Then I was supposed to cycle last night after the kids went down. Nope. I lay down on the couch. My mistake. I lay down on the couch, and that was that ... ZZZZZ ... I got a much-needed 11 hours of sleep though :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

11 hours of sleep! So you doubled your weekly total? ;)

5:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home