Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back to light and springy!

Today was just one of those days ... was so busy, I didn't even get a chance to eat anything until almost 5pm, which is not good for the metabolism. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't hungry so I just had tea and when I did get hungry, I was too much in a rush to take the necessary 15 min. to gobble something down.

But I sure made up for it tonight ... a friend took me to Kaizen Treehouse. Yum, yum ... I would go back for sure!! Anyone up for it?

This was the BEST miso soup I've ever had!

I tried something new - Lambas Buddha - absolutely scrumptious!

Oh yes, the training ... Went for a very short "tempo" run before heading out for my late supper. (I concentrated on quick turnover and pushed my speed a bit.) Only a quick 25 min. or so, maybe even less ... That's all the time I had! My legs finally felt better, back to "normal". The elephant legs I've been running with the past week are gone! Dirk, my IM trainer, told me that's normal with biking until the legs adjust. Let's hope those elephant legs never come back again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home