Monday, May 08, 2006

Just another day ...

Slept a whopping hour last night then got up to go to the set of "C.A.", a new Quebec series, for 5am. Argh. It was a very very very long day and very very very busy. Club scene - dancing, standing, laughing, talking, flirting ... without making any noise or any music (except to give us the beat). Hot and humid inside with all the special lighting and bad circulation. Lots of dry ice to bugger up the contact lenses and make our throats dry, as well as lots of drinks that we couldn't really drink. Oh yes, and lots of high heels, 3 - 4" stiletto ones even! I had two thoughts: 1 - HOW? and 2 - WHY!?!? I wore sensible 1" comfy sandals and was really really happy with my choice when we finally finished our day of shooting almost 14.5 hours later.

I had packed my swim stuff in the car, but obviously, missed my team practice. Plan B - eat supper then get in an hour of swimming. It was already 9pm by the time I finished making and eating supper and I lay my head on the couch for a "few minutes".

ZZZZZZZZZ ...

No training today ... too tired ... and I still have things to do to prep for my 6am call time. This is going to be a week from hell and I hope that I will be in shape for what's coming up this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home