Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I think my watch is broken

Ahhh, slept in this morning and got some good zzzz's in after yesterday's workout. Before heading off to the pool, I decided to squeeze in an errand. Big mistake. What I thought would take 15 min. of course took an hour. Ugh. Well, no swimming. By then I was hungry so I decided I to eat lunch.

Of course one can't go out cycling right after eating, so I started doing some work on the computer, then there were calls to make to arrange things, etc., etc. Wow, I'd better get my butt out there!

Only managed to slip in about 35k of cycling, a measly hour and a half, before I ran out of time - I had supper and theatre plans. Originally, I had planned an hour swim and a three hour cycle. Something must have gone wrong today - the minutes on my watch went by way too quickly. What happened?

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home