Monday, May 15, 2006

How does one define "cross-training"?

To all the mother's out there ... hope you had a happy mother's day yesterday!

Smoked meat with the kids was excellent, yum, yum, though not entirely the most healthy food. Where did the day go? I finally got around to doing the much needed yardwork, raking, adding soil, fertilizing and seeding - it took a few hours! No time left over to train, darn it. I had just enough time to bake a birthday cake, wash up and head off to a friend's 50th.

Amazing party. Delicious catered buffet, amazing desserts (c/o the party guests :-) , live music, stand-up comic, and dancing, dancing, dancing ... I had a great time, but obviously not enough sleep since I had to get up super early after last night's festivities. My feet actually hurt right now. Argh ...

So my question is, does heavy gardening and dancing count at all in my training? No? Alright, alright ... yes, back to regular training today, albeit the grand lack of zzzz's ... I think it's nap time now ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I thought you were considering the smoked meat meal as cross-training... !

11:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home