Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm a tired girl tonight ...

Went for a swim midday before heading into the office for a bit. My timing sucked today. Because of last night's late night, I went to bed too late and feeling like I needed sleep more than to run at 7am, I wimped out on my friend KJ when she gave me my wake-up call at 6:30am. Fell back asleep quickly and slept like a baby until 11am. I would have slept all afternoon, but work and training beckoned.

Got home to eat lunch at 3:30-4pm. I had thought about squeezing in some cycling, but then ended up on my computer instead telling myself I would run at the end of the day. Lo and behold, yet once again, I did not watch the clock closely enough and got in my run too late to do what was on my schedule. Oh well, I still got in a 34 min. run, 11 min. short of what was called for in today's "program" of 3 cycles x running 3 different speeds during each cycle. Does that make sense to you?

Told myself I would cycle to make up for yesterday's lack of it. I'm trying to make up for lost training! Well, at least I got the yesterday's swimming in today :-) Now I'm tired and my wacky schedule has caught up to me. I need a really really good night's sleep. No school tomorrow, meaning I will not have to get up early to drive the kids to school, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home