Sunday, May 21, 2006

A must see!!


The Evolution of Dance (click this link!)

Alright, this link has nothing to do with training, but it made me laugh. Actually, none of this long weekend so far has had anything to do with training ... 'cause there hasn't been any! And our half hour piddle in the pool today doesn't really count because I was having too much fun. Anyway, I hate doing "half laps". I showed the kids my neat-o flip turn though ... and oh! My son swims almost as fast as I do ... ugh, have to change that ... LOL!!

Dropped the kids off at their father's and then cleaned up after supper. Afterwards, I thought that before I go out for my run I'd call back my friend David from New York whom I met at a dance convention way back I don't remember when. He's a swimmer too!

Thought we would talk about 15 min. or maybe a half hour max, and then I'd go out for a 20k run or so (felt inspired by my Coolrunning colleagues). Blah blah, blah ... alright, maybe only a 10 - 12k run now ... blah blah blah. Boy it's nice to catch up ... yes, yes, I remember those hamburgers on the BBQ I made last time you visited, David, yes, they were delicious! Blah, blah, blah ... oh, well, maybe just a short 5k to move the legs ... but it's dark, and cold, and rainy outside, and OH! I'm hungry!! Great talking to you, David.

I heated up some left-over spaghetti from supper and nixed the running idea. Better to get a good night's rest. And so I did, as I promptly passed out on the couch right after my bowl of pasta, milk undrunk. Zzzzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home