Thursday, March 16, 2006

Shiatsu, yeah, that's the ticket ...

Came back not too long ago from my massotherapist, Maurice. What a great pair of hands. He did some shiatsu to go really deep and work out all the knots, or as my son Gustav likes to call them, the "crunchies". Felt great to have my spine worked on too. Anyone who's looking for a massotherapist, let me know ... I highly recommend him, 25 years of experience ... and I'll even slip you one of my special $10 off coupons that I get for being a regular client.

Squeezed in a 40 min. swim right before the massage. Felt alright but not great ... okay, truth be told, I felt truly mediocre. Worked on my glide and technique but had some trouble. Dang the return of the HEADACHE today! I felt more tired than usual and gave up on flip turns after the first few, and even popping some pills didn't alleviate it completely ...

Sleep, that's what I need ... I'm crossing my fingers ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home