Thursday, March 09, 2006

March Break ROCKS !!

Been having a fantabulous time with the kids this week so far ... great not having school, strict schedules ... Been doing lots of lounging around and playing and cuddling ... This week rocks!

Sorry for the delay in this entry ... I think it's my most tardy so far, but I was just too exhausted last night after snowboarding and all that *driving*. Worth it though since we had a blast and now the RAINS have come ...

Little bit of a headache today unfortunately though and I can't seem to shake this state of fatigue albeit all the sleep I'm finally getting, but I'm sure it's just due to the after-effects of the accident. Can you believe it has already been three weeks?! Time flies ... I still have a ways to go to recuperate fully, and hope that I will ... cross your fingers for me please. I've scheduled a careful reintegration into my training program starting next week. The rest of this week will just be "playing", i.e. today will be a little swim ...

Still have lots more physio and will see the doctor again soon, but I'm happy to be feeling way better and stronger than how I felt even a week ago, even though it's still far from how I felt pre-accident. It's amazing though how fast muscles atrophy though ... my boots feel loose around my calves!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sally,

Good luck next week getting back into your training. Go Sally go.

Roly

10:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home