Tuesday, March 14, 2006

All dolled up and nowhere to go ...


Had a photo casting call today for Blackberry. I'm not really a girly girl but know how to play the "pretty girl" game. Only problem is that I get all dolled up for these auditions and actually blow-dry and style my hair and then I rarely have anyone to share "looking good" with. I would go for coffee or something with a friend and enjoy my few hours of make-up but I'm one of the few I know with a *liberal* schedule.


Alas, it was back to the house and into my track pants, hair up in a bun (out of my face, ya know), glasses on ... and of course, will be taking the make-up off too which has already served it's purpose today. Have to train later on tonight and don't want the mascara running into the foundation. Don't you hate when that happens?

Actually, what really amazes me is seeing women at the gym wearing way more make-up than what I'm wearing in these shots. And what's worse than that is watching woman put on make-up for their training sessions! Like at TB's hoity-toity downtown gym where the only thing they're missing is white bathrobes like they have at the spa. (Yes, I'm slagging your gym, TB, but you know me, I'd still go join you there and enjoy it with you, that is if you'd ever invite me as a guest again ...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home