Monday, March 13, 2006

Mr. SB is A-ok!!

So last night, I was a good girl and Mr. SB and I shared a 25-minute happy moment :-)

Today, I did some work as an extra on a Quebec television series called "Lance et Compte" (to get some $$ to pay for Greta, my new car, ya know.) Long day ... tried to do some reading but we were "used" all day long and by the mid-afternoon lunch break, I gave up entirely.


But that's alright. We ended up finishing earlier than I expected, only 11.25 hours after we started, and I had a chance to visit Mr. Pool before he closed - got in a solid half hour swim. Yippee!! (Hmm ... I wonder what the other swimmers think about my not taking breaks ....)

Then when I got home, there was Mr. SB all sad and forlorn hoping that last night wasn't just a one-off chance encounter, so yes, we got together again and I added 5 min. to my cycling time to make it a *whopping* 30 min.

Tomorrow, no swimming though ... my left shoulder's not feeling too hot and I can feel where things aren't "right". Just when the swimming was starting to feel like it was coming together again ... [sigh]

But that's alright ... I have a spinning class with my tri group tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home