Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Remains of the Day


Met up with TurtleBoy, more affectionately known as Uncle John, for some yummy dim sum ... He was happy to meet me and the kids as we always have great Chinese feasts together ...

This is the first pic that the waiter took of us ... and why he suggested taking other ones:


Here are the scraps that were left ... we got through it really well :-) and I was stuffed all afternoon. I had actually brought my camera to take a pic of the food when the table was full but um ... we were too busy scoffing it all down.



Took the kids swimming at another pool this afternoon, one where we didn't have to be afraid of the locker room. (The kids rejoiced!) Bonus: they ran into classmates so ended up having a blast ... I, on the other hand, was limited to a "quarter pool", just half of the deep end since there was diving on the other side, so my lengths were kept short. I did lots of them though! Probably annoyed those who just wanted to piddle a bit, maybe even freaked out or wowed a few with my flip turns ... Ha, ha! Swam for a total of at least a half hour if I take out the breaks to go say hi to the kids and play with them ...

Yes, it's good to be back swimming ... and it feels so good on the shoulders and back and neck. My left arm's been feeling weak and a little asleep so the water and stretching were great therapy.

Headache's gone today! Yay!

Tune in tomorrow to see if I actually stay true to my new training word and meet up with Mr. SB tonight ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bonnie, Just want to say what beautiful kids you have, all three of them

12:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto on the men in your life ; -) did you make it to the s/b..humm ? How is the physio ?

8:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home