Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Busy, busy, busy ...

I was finally able to get a bit of decent sleep last night ... finally! Eventually had to get up, so much red tape still to deal with to sort out the car stuff. Started the morning with tea and meditation :-)

Anyway, long story short, I have put off picking up the car until tomorrow morning. Good news though is that I've finally figured out who my new insurance company will be ...

Went to physio and realised besides my more evident hurts, that I have decreased sensation and strength in the lower left arm and hand. Weird ... was told a nerve is being pinched in my neck. Well, second session will be Friday ... hope that goes well. I'm chomping at the bit to restart my training. Argh! C, my physiotherapist has disallowed me to swim for a while!

Well, let's hope for a good night's sleep again ... slowly and surely, I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home