Sunday, February 19, 2006

I just called my mother ...

I told her I didn't have a cold. She asked me what was wrong. I said, "I had a car accident." She exclaimed in her broken English, "Car accident !!!" and I felt her heart jump out of her chest. We talked for a bit and I calmed her down and told her I was alright now. I wanted to cry because I really miss her and told her I wish I could take care of her every day. She forbade me from going to visit her if there's any snow or ice on the road, and especially with the children. I agreed.

I feel better now that the accident is out in the open and my mom knows how much I want to see her. She told me that it's enough that I am calling her often and she knows I love her and would be with her if I could. She told me she loves me too. I have a super mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home