Friday, February 10, 2006

I found my tuque!!

My son found it rolled up in one of my car blankets, and I am one very happy camper this morning, except for my measly two hours of sleep combined with what also will be a frantic day of running from sponsor to sponsor. Aaaah, event coordination ... there is always the chicken-with-no-head part closer to the event, and that's where I'm at right now. Add in kids, two out-of-town visitors, training, being coached for the first time by Dirk, my trainer, and a cake party on Sunday. I have a million things on my to-do list, and swimming this afternoon with the kiddies is one of them. I'm going to try for that 18 strokes per lap thing again ... see if it wasn't just a fluke ...

My head hurts ... Codeine is my friend ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and I found my keys and lock ! With all the back and forth, gym, pool, etc...its a wonder I haven't left something on a bus or subway..so far so good. Get some sleep or its going to be a grind in the pool.

12:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home