Monday, February 06, 2006

Oh, I've gained weight!

I had to estimate the weight of some magazines today for shipping purposes, but didn't have enough of them for the scale to give a read-out, so I had to jump on with and without them and note the difference.

Ugh, how depressing. Well, I guess that's the price I pay for being such a mesomorph. With all this training, I've been bulking up, and even the other day, someone who hadn't seen me since December asked me if my shoulders had gotten broader. Well, I can't wait for all that heavy duty running and cycling to slim me down again!

All I did today was kick-box, but it was a good cross-training workout that lasted a little more than an hour. Should have been stationary biking too tonight, but got caught up in phone calls. With the fund-raiser drawing closer, I've been trying to reach out to my friends and invite them all ... just been too busy recently to get all the invitations out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home