Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The days all merge into one ...

Type type type.
Think think think.
Call call call.
Talk talk talk.

The LOCK & KEY fund-raiser is getting closer and there are still so many details to take care of ... If I didn't have to sleep, I wouldn't. Will have my kids back this weekend as well as two friends staying with me from out of town ... D. from New York, and Dirk from Florida.

Swim swim swim, 40 minutes.
Spin spin spin, 45 minutes.

Dirk e-mailed me my "real" training schedule starting next week. How do I fit that in with kids, visitors from out of town, these social functions, and travelling to Toronto to visit my mother?

Got a nice cheque today ... Being a half-clad slave girl on the film "Spartan 300" has its advantages. I will have enough to buy some sport gels ... and pay rent :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger My gratitude journal said...

Hey Bonnie!!!

I didn't know you had a blog about your training! That is so nice that you're using Adsense for a great cause so I'll make sure to save a few of my best clicks to help you out.

By the way, I also have a blog and I'm also using Adsense for a great cause.. hmmm... I'm poor!! :P

Nice to have found you here. Keep blogging and I'll keep reading! ;)

Cynthia

2:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home