Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Let's lighten up the mood a bit!

This is taken off my Coolrunning Multi-Sport chat forum ... Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Race Report, re-written by my dear son (Age 3)
- by mbannon

Daddy woke me up at night and put me in the car. I fell asleep. I woke up and it was light out and there were trees. I cried. Mommy gave me a grola bar and I threw it on the ground. A squirl ate it and I laughed. Daddy yelled at me and I cried. Then I saw a BIG lake!!! Mommy took me to the lake while Daddy put funny clothes on.

At the lake I got to throw rocks. I threw one really far and it hit a person wearing funny glasses and a scary black suit. I laughed. Mommy yelled at me and I cried. The people in scary suits got in the water. I ran to the water, too, but Mommy runned faster and caught me. Daddy laughed. Mommy did not. I saw a duck!!

The grown-ups started swimming. Mommy pointed and said “There goes Daddy!” I found a stick shaped like a gun! Pow, pow, pow!! All the grown-ups started dying. I laughed.

The scary people got out of the water and ran to their bikes. I ran, too, but Mommy caught me again. The grown-ups took off their scary suits and got on their bikes in their underwears. I could see their pee-pees and boobies. I shot their pee-pees and boobies with my gun.

Daddy rided away from me and I started to cry. Mommy tried to hug me and I hit her with my gun. She yelled at me, so I threw my gun at her. Mommy made me sit in the car. She gave me a grola bar and my juice. I ate the grola bar and threw the juice on the ground. I made Mommy pick it up. I did that more. Mommy yelled at me.

Mommy took me back to see the bikes. I found a mud puddle! I splashed until I fell down. I was yucky. I cried. Mommy took me back to the car for new pants. Her hand hurt my arm. We went back to see the bikes again. I found a mud puddle! Mommy pulled me away. Daddy came back, then ran away from us. I cried. Mommy said “Let’s go see the lake.” I yelled “NO!!!” Mommy said “Let’s find duckies.” I yelled “NO!!!” I hit Mommy and runned. Mommy caught me and said bad words. Mommy made me sit in the car.

Mommy took me back to see the bikes. I found a mud puddle! I splashed until I fell down. I was yucky. I cried. Mommy wouldn’t change me. I cried more. I yelled “I WANT DADDY!!” Mommy took me back to the car and took my pants off and put my shoes back on with just my diaper. I laughed. Mommy took me back to see the bikes. I found a mud puddle!

Daddy came back. He looked yucky. Mommy gave him a small hug. Mommy gave me to Daddy. Mommy walked away. I cried. I yelled “I WANT MOMMY!!” Daddy made me sit in the car. He put pants on. Mommy got in the car and we started driving. I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Matt!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home