Monday, January 29, 2007

Life was "quiet" today ...

Felt last night's two hours sleep during this afternoon's intense 40-minute afternoon swim after only 20 minutes. Argh. Had to push to stay moving until the end of the pool session. I didn't do too badly. I actually got a comment that I'm a fast swimmer.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I was just "comparatively" fast ... I feel my stroke getting more efficient. Cool.

Lots of work these days. It was nice to catch up with friends for supper.

What a boring post I have you reading, but it was a refreshingly and "comparatively" quieter day today, only five hours of frenzied work. Well, last night, I was up working at the computer until 5:30 am!

Why does it have to be so bloody cold this these days. As I write this, it is -20C outside. I was told today that this kind of cold destroys the epithelial cells of the lungs. Moreso than that, it just destroys my motivation to run outside ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home