Thursday, February 01, 2007

How cool is this?

My photographer friend, Jonathan Clark, sent me this pic of his newly decorated living room. He's finally put up some of his fantastic photos, like in a studio. Check it out and let me know what you think.


And here's my living room:




Not as grand, but I've got a little tiny apartment. I think I could actually fit my whole apartment into Jonathan's living room. My apartment is so small that if you walk too quickly in the front door, you'll find yourself in the backyard.

One day, I will have my loft space where I can hang a mirror ball in the living room, dim the lights, and dance to Barry White, Marvin Gaye, Anastacia, and so many other cool artists. I have a little disco ball that I use in my living room right now ... my kids and friends think it's cool. One Christmas, I actually gave out a whole bunch of disco balls to my friends ... the gift beckoned. Now I just need to get a lava lamp but that'll be for when I get my huge loft space.

I wanted to go for a swim tonight but I've been working solidly from about 8:15 pm. Well, actually even before that ... Had to take a break. Had a major glitch. Any techno geeks out there? Well, basically, my DVD drive wouldn't read the DVD-R that was couried to me and neither would Jonathan's DVD drive. Lo and behold, Mac comes out and saves the day AND my ar$e, we transfer my TIFF files to a CD-R and here I am now.

So all I got in was a lousy little run, only about a half hour in -10C weather, which is warm for right now but cold enough to make my chin want to fall off. Scarf, use a scarf, Bonnie ...

By the way, Mr. David Fein, gentleman and fantastic dancer ... I hope you're going to go to The Boston Tea Party !!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home