Thursday, October 19, 2006

Laughter with Sprinkles on Top

My next fundraiser, a comedy night with David Pryde and the On the Spot Players ... check it out at www.bonniemak.com, click on Events ... Hope to see you there!

Click on the flyer to blow it up:



I didn't have enough time to train yesterday because of dance class and practice afterwards - would that have counted as cross-training? Probably not since it wasn't cardio-intensive enough ... darn.

I did get the chance to run 7 km today with GB though, taking the same route as last Sunday. Would have run farther had we had more time but we were off to some get-rich seminar. GB and I had fun joking about the phrase "crap magnet" which is used to describe those who play the victim and don't take control of their lives. Learned a few good things and had some others that I already know reaffirmed but I wasn't ready to shell out more $$$ to find out all the other secrets ... Perhaps that explains why I'm not a millionaire yet ... :-)

To those wondering where my Ironman Canada race report is ... I'm in the last stages of editing a very long and hopefully interesting account of my incredible day. STAY TUNED ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home