Saturday, October 07, 2006

Fighting a dastardly cold!

I just realised that I've only run once this week. Shame on me ... but it's been a hard, busy week. Yesterday included three back-to-back auditions followed by a physio session then preparing a huge supper for friends. All this while feeling under the weather ... it's that time of year with the change of season that people seem to be catching colds. And unfortunately, I have not been excluded. Only thing is that I'd rather be hit full-force with the cold and get it over with than to be in the situation that I'm in now ... fighting it off for days now, sore throat and sinus headache, exhausted and not getting any better.

Run or not run? What do you think?

Worked 12 hours on set today. Up at 5am. Those 2 hours of sleep sure were wonderful. Ugh. But that's alright ... I got to catch some zzzzz's on set - there's always a little bit of hanging out and extreme boredom while waiting.

I'll swim tonight though but just recreationally. I don't think I'll be able to handle more than that. Then hopefully a solid night's sleep ... Big question now - Shall I run tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home