Sunday, October 15, 2006

The trouble with ...

The trouble with saying to a friend, "Let's run together Sunday morning!" is that one might actually have to go through with it. GB called me as planned and lo and behold, half an hour later, showed up with nifty new running gear in tow.

7 km jaunt around my neighbourhood and through pretty Jarry Park (it's done a good job of sprucing up over the last few years!).

We headed to KJ's with my brood for a potluck luncheon to celebrate the nearby Lafontaine Park race of which I was gladly not a participant. Why not? Sloths not allowed, you see ...

How was the Montreal Coolrunners get-together? Fun as always, though no pics this time ... too busy eating. Yup, ate like a pig and replenished 10X the calories I burnt that morning. Ankle? A little swollen, a little sore ... made it through the run in one piece though. Put on some Arnica and a compression bandage and finally took some Voltaren, my trusted anti-inflammatory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home