Thursday, October 05, 2006

Backtrack ...

Hey, I just realised that I forgot to post about last Sunday ...

Training:
- short half hour swim and some playing in the water
- I think my kids are happy to "have their mom back"
- Heck, I'm happy to be able to play in the water

Later that evening ... night out with the BIRTHDAY BOYS, AC and KillerChops !


Funny, seems like it was everyone's birthday that night at Le Blanc, one of my favourite spots in Montreal. If you ever go there, get the booth with the view of the band. So cosy and private, like your own little world ... be ready for a long supper - it's worth it! Live music every night of the week!


I clean up pretty spiffy, don't I? I tell you, it's nice to wear something other than sports apparel and mom lounge clothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home