Monday, October 16, 2006

Leslie ROCKS!!

I had the honour and privilege of working with Leslie Neilsen today. What an incredibly nice person!


This man is a living legend. And in 16 years of professional film & television acting, he is the only celebrity that I've worked with that has impressed the heck out of me, the only one I've had to be in a picture with. I felt in total awe of this man who has given so much to countless people with his quick wit, impeccable comedic timing, and unpretentious demeanour. I can't count how many times he has made me split my gut laughing.



What an incrediby amazing day ... and on top of that, I got to work with my zany friend Heidi who was with me on set only just recently. We look different than in those last pics, don't we?



Ain't we glad I got a digital camera ...

He he he ...

Tonight's training? Um ... nope, no running ... too much catching up to do after today's exciting shoot, including posting this blog entry! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home