Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Too busy for my own good these days ...

Tuesday:

Barely managed a 25 min. run around the neighbourhood. Couldn't get rid of the achey leg feeling as I did not run long enough to feel like I even used my legs. I guess it's short trainings like these that make me realise how fit I am, as they really don't do much for me, including make me breathe harder. Guess I will have to run faster?

Wednesday:

Only managed to slip in a long swim. 200 m warm-up followed by 7 x 500 m, cool down of 250 m, then breast stroke for 100 m. Total = 4, 050 m ... wow! Just over 4 km!! Felt good and could have gone one ...

Made dinner for a friend in from the States. Where did the cycling go today? Who put the clocks forward!!

I will seriously suffer during the bike leg of the Ironman ... sigh ...

p.s. Oh yes, I landed the role of the RCMP officer that I auditioned for the other day ... YAY! It'll be shooting right after the Ironman ... will I be able to walk or stand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home