Monday, August 07, 2006

A feeble attempt

Tried to get back on schedule with my training today ... so hard, especially when I have to mix together work (auditioned as a RCMP officer), two kids, and a shortened day camp schedule. Needless to say, it was a dismal failure and I only *barely* succeeded in swimming, which I ended up doing in two sessions in two different pools.

Swim:
- 300 m warm-up
- 4 x 125 m, 20 sec. recovery
- 2 x 250 m, 30 sec. recovery
- 500 m, 40. sec recovery

and then I was supposed to repeat this in reverse order ...

Nope. By the time I got to the second swim session, it was just easier to repeat the entire thing ... got kicked out though, about 125 m short, but who's counting?

Total = 3475 m, or 139 laps.

Never got out to run or cycle, and my legs are paying for the lack of movement over the last week horribly! Cramping easily and achey ... I need to run a good half marathon or cycle 100 km or something like that, and then maybe I'll feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home