Monday, June 05, 2006

The Infinite Interconnected Universe

I met this nice friendly fella one evening recently while out with my friend R. catching up. He's been working for Calories since he was 21 years old, and now he's 38. It's rare to see one of those genuinely happy-go-lucky people, always chipper and wanting everyone to "feel good" which is what he obviously is feeling. There are those who'd wish he'd take that smile off his face, but those are the miserable folk.

I, on the other hand, delighted in it. There are just too many unhappy people in this world.

http://www.keetologue.com/102705montreal.html

Calories (4114 Rue St. Catherine, 514 933 8186)

Not only is this dessert out of this world (try the mango cheesecake or the hot apple tart a la mode with caramel sauce, holy moly) but what really makes the place is the really funny brown waiter. If you could clone him and bring him everywhere with you, everyday would be a holiday.

I second that opinion. I struck up a conversation with Gogoblender the "brown waiter" as we were leaving. Yes, he could work for more money, yes, he's been offered lots of positions with more responsibility, but why do it if what he's doing makes him happy? We talked about making the world a better place and he mentioned something that I've always believed in ... CHANGE begins with ONE.

Change oneself and it will affect all those around. This is an interconnected universe and if we let in the light and warmth, the good and positive, that is what will come out of us and shine onto everyone else.

Super nice chap, that Gogoblender ... :-)

When I got home, I got an e-mail from my acting coach B., who is also very spiritual:

Why be "you" when you can be "infinite" you! That's right, I don't want to be "me" (mini me!?). I want to be "infinite me". i.e. me to the power of infinity. That way, my choices are infinite and my possibilities are ... yes, you guessed it ... INFINITE!!!!

So I wish you a huge lasting shift in consciousness so that from this day forth you will ALWAYS be connected to INFINITE YOU!! How? By simply thinking that you are connected to an infinite source of love, light ... and everything. Here's to infinite you with infinite unlimited possibilities at all times!!!!

That's the ticket .. the universe is infinite, and we are all interconnected, making us infinite too ... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home