Sunday, May 14, 2006

Don't get between a man and his banana bread ...

Thursday:

Yet another busy day and another audition as a singing co-worker. Cross your fingers for me. I tell you, it was hard to get up this morning for the audition because of the late shoot Wed. night that actually took me past the wee hours of the morning.

Training - swam for an hour on a pretty empty stomach. Practised swimming faster and lots of flip turns. I realised that I can't do them as well now and will have to work on it even more. Because I've gotten faster at swimming, I'm coming up to the end of the pool faster therefore, my timing is now all wrong! Grrrr! Boy was I hungry when I finally got around to eating lunch at 4pm.

Then went for a Hill Run with my running group but just missed the only member who showed up. So he and I ended up doing different runs in the same neighbourhood and only found out later that evening. I did an almost 50 min. run up Atwater Hill and amongst the rolling hills of Westmount. Fun ... good steady pace.

Spent the evening with my friend B. with whom I swing dance. I made some banana bread for him. I love to bake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home