Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ah ... what a day ...

I had a whole lot of work to do today but that was pre-empted by a sick little boy who stayed home from school today. So no Mr. Pool. My other son was upset not to get the chance to putter in the pool after school but was understanding. And tonight, when the kids went down, instead of rendez-vous-ing with Mr. SB as originally planned (in my head at least), I continued with my copy writing work and lo and behold, it is now super late again and I am exhausted and not too keen on working up my heart rate or a sweat. Maybe it's my yawning that's giving me that clear indication? Sorry Mr. SB ... maybe tomorrow morning during some cartoons? Not as exciting as Friday late night, I know, but ...

p.s. Saw my physiotherapist today ... argh! So frustrating! I still have lots of pain when he presses certain spots that are supposed to be pain-free! Still lots of inflammation because of what he keeps reminding me was a big accident ... Oops, I didn't tell him that I wanted to start running again next week ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home