Sunday, February 26, 2006

Coming to terms ...

... with my reality ...

I wake up with a headache and go to sleep with one too, though it's bearable, most of the day. I feel alright to do most things, but was told by a friend that I'm not standing the same and again got told that my eyes don't look the same. I'm not trying to lift anything heavy, lest I hurt myself more. I still can't sleep properly and dread going to sleep because of the insomnia. I wake up almost as tired as when I went to sleep. My back hurts right now as I write this since by the end of the day, it locks up and feels worse. My neck still makes a funny sound when I move it, an icky grinding sound and it's still difficult to touch my chin to my chest or look up at the ceiling, but heck, I can shake my head if I don't agree with you ... well, I'd have to do it slowly though ...

I run out of medication soon but yay, I have a new prescription! I was hoping I wouldn't need it, but will I have a choice?!

I have to cram car shopping tomorrow and try to figure out funds that I don't have to get another car. I think I have to return the rental car tomorrow (darn it!) as I will be settling with my insurance company. How does one shop for a car when one does not have a car to get out to those bloody far car dealerships!

On the other hand, I had a great day in the pool today, short and sweet, just a half hour. Did a bunch of laps with less effort than yesterday, feeling stronger and more comfortable, and had fun playing tag with the kids too.

This week will be a return to semi-training, and hopefully swimming every day. Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you can't shake the headache.... I have a couple of hours between 2 and 4 today if you'd like me to tag along to a Hyundai dealership...... I'll call around 9

g

5:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home