Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Que sera, sera ...

What will be, will be.

I remember watching "The Doris Day Show" when I was growing up, and never more than now does that theme song play in my mind. I'm heading out to Ironman Louisville tomorrow.

Am I ready?

You bet your bottom dollar, NOT!

I've been working on too many other things, like Operation Triumph, and not getting in any training this week. In fact, this entire summer has been a huge struggle even getting in half of the recommended training. And of course, I've also been busy trying to get ready for this trip ... maps, directions, itineraries, informing friends, fixing my bike, buying new shoes, packing, supplies ... and the list goes on.

Am I tired? Should I be sleeping already ... YES!

Alright, here I come, ready or not ... onto the last leg of my Ironwoman Journey: Part II, Louisville. I'll check in when I arrive ... Thanks for following me in my craziness ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home