Monday, July 28, 2008

Sometimes you just have to dance!

A close friend of mine, Allison, recently married a fantastic guy and I was very happy to celebrate their happiness with them at their wedding ...



Alcohol was a little too free-flowing this particular weekend, what with supper with a friend from out-of-town Friday evening followed by Allie & Chris' wedding on Saturday.

I squeezed in a short swim Saturday and a paltry 15k run Sunday in my pitiful post-party state. Cycling? What dat? Half a bottle of wine, 3 cocktails, some more wine and some champagne combined with a serious lack of sleep and too much celebrating was enough to put me out of contention for "Most Dedicated Athlete" for that weekend.

Enjoy some of the pics!

















Funny thing ... I caught the bouquet, which reminds me ... I caught the bouquet at the last wedding I attended too ... Mind you, my date, Jonathan Clark, caught the garter ... Hmmm ... Ha ha ha ha ha!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a LOT of fun - which is sometimes the BEST training! And your date takes cool pictures!!

10:51 a.m.  
Blogger Silly Sally said...

LRR, did you check out his panoramics? http://www.jonathan-clark.com/photos/panorama/ Also, check out his Flickr photo site accessible through his website.

11:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home