Friday, July 11, 2008

What happened?

POOF! The weeks sure did go by quickly ... and I don't remember much ... except for two things:

1) I had an easy training week in my schedule and was quite happy that I had the right to slack off a bit ... and "slack off" I certainly did!

2) I had a hard week of training scheduled but somehow my body got caught in a time warp and thought it was the previous week, so I had an unplanned "easy than should have been" training week ... which I am not happy about.

I think I am the most undisciplined athlete I know ... sigh ... which means I will somehow have to make up mentally for toughness what my body will lack in training when it comes round to Ironman time ...

Big question now is, am I training moreso:

1) for enjoyment?
2) out of obligation since I'm already registered and committed to this IM?
3) out of complete angst and fear that I will crash and burn at my race?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home