Saturday, May 17, 2008

Increasing cycling mileage = tired legs

I cycled a hefty 193 km this week, from Sunday to Saturday and have not yet recuperated. Serves me right to increase my mileage that much. What helped was that my play rehearsals have moved into a warehouse west of downtown where a stage has been built to simulate the stage we will be performing on.

So with that said, here's my week in review.

Monday
- cycled 45 km, swam 1500 m

Tuesday
- cycled 55 km, including a long break at GB's for a fantastic steak supper and work on Operation Triumph stuff

Wednesday
- only 25 km cycling to my rehearsal ... it was a busy day what with the encore presentation of Jonathan Clark's fantastic slide show presentation Soul Travel, India!

Thursday
- day off, yay!

Friday
- more cycling, 45 km, including up and over our mountain via Camilien Houde again

Saturday
- short 6km run ... my knee hurt a bit, maybe because of all the cycling!

There's something about being uber-busy that makes it just way too easy to distract myself away from proper training. Sigh.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home