Saturday, May 24, 2008

Let me just be "lazy"

Yup, there's something to be said about being uber busy ... running on adrenalin, always trying to fit one more thing, feeling too hyper to sleep, needing to relax, not getting enough sleep, and definitely, oh too definitely not being able to fit in all the training necessary for an Ironman ...

SIGH.

I figure if I don't have time to train properly, I don't have time to blog properly either ... but here goes with my past week in training. No breakdown, sorry ... who's got the time?

Swimming 2200 m (over two days)

Cycling 155 km (over four days)

Running 17 km (one day)

Looking at this, I realise only now that I did not have a day off ... but I must admit that two of those days included 25 km cycling only 'cause I rode my bike to rehearsal. I'm not sure if that really counts but I figured my confidence needed the boost. My legs certainly felt it ... there's a good headwind for the last half going there and it's almost all uphill coming home.

I'm also surprised I was able to pull off that run as I hadn't ran for two weeks ... guess this old body of mine ain't as unfit as I thought ...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home