Thursday, January 18, 2007

Confession

Most days, when I get up, I go straight to my computer. I am such an internet junkie. I log on and quickly check messages, the weather, and sometimes even my Coolrunning Montreal and Multi-Sport groups. Then I'll go make some tea and most often not eat breakfast right away. I'm rarely hungry when I first get up. Hmm, I'm not entirely a morning person, but always chipper none the less albeit my grogginess. I've sort of gotten used to my lack of sleep ... sort of.

On mornings that I have work to do on the computer, I'll get carried away and realise that I've skipped breakfast entirely, then it's suddenly time for lunch. That's when I'll eat breakfast.

And I usually do all this in my pyjamas.

I could spend all day in my pyjamas. In fact, on days like today when I am very busy, I stay in my pyjamas until I go out to train or to a meeting or out with a friend.

I love my pyjamas.

Went for a short run today, felt like moving my arse a little bit. Something about the busier I get, the more I do and everything starts to feed into each other, hiking my energy level incredibly. Perhaps it's just adrenaline, perhaps I just like the excitement of a million things to do ... Whatever it is ...

You know that expression: "If you want something done, give it to a busy person."

So that's where I'm at these days.

Get ready 2007 - Silly Sally is out of sloth mode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home