Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What !?!? You STILL haven't done your race report?!

Alright, I've been inundated with people asking me that question, and once again, I will say it is on its way (at least in my head). Been way too busy with the fundraiser to find the precious time to write a coherent and riveting one ... Been too busy to run or swim or cycle even ...

Spoke with Dirk, my trainer, last night. He asked me how I felt and I said "recovered" to which he replied "I don't think so." He informed me that it would take a good 4-5 weeks to fully recover, and this I believe as I dragged myself off my couch this morning feeling like death after pulling a white night working on the charity event.

I told Dirk my legs have been itchy since last Thursday and I'd feel better if I could go for a half marathon run. He asked me what I've been doing exercise-wise and I told him NADA.

"Hmm, You've got PIS."

Yup, Post-Ironman Syndrome. Feels weird not to do those 3+ hour workouts every day ... I am a SLOTH.

See you tonight at my Lock & Key event - it'll be a blast. Confusion is a great restaurant and the food and pleasure factor will be fantastic! Get ready to shake your booty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home