Sunday, August 20, 2006

Life is what you make it ...

Why choose a mediocre life when you can have an extraordinary one? It's all up to you ... what you decide to do, how you decide to perceive and envision things. Blaming others to avoid taking responsibility for your own actions will only bring you sadness and frustration because what you chase will always be elusive. The answers to set you free aren't so far ... Look inside yourself and love yourself for who and what you are, entirely. You're worth more than you give yourself credit for. Dream small, you get small.

I choose to dream big and live extraordinarily. I choose to look at life with awe and wonder, the good and the bad, and say, "Heck, I'm really lucky to be alive and have choices." Life is so beautiful ... don't let it slip away. You will never have time back ...

(left to right) DragonsRouges, K, N, TurtleBoy, Silly Sally (me), Kneejerk, KillerChops, Grommit, and Uncle Sam who refused to be in the pic ...

I love you all to bits and thank you soooo much for my good luck supper. (By the way, to the Montreal readers ... avoid The Moon of India on St-Denis ... bad service, mediocre food ... was that frozen veggies? They even ran out of nan bread ... we got a quarter slice each with our water.)

I'd like to thank all my other CR friends, on the multi-sport and Montreal threads ... You've been wonderful with all your support and have helped me get through my clumsiness with the triathlon sport as well as all the loneliness that comes with training so many hours.

Today's training: nada. Stomach still upset, but as you see, I managed to get some food in me. Still getting some pain in the ears, but it's basically gone. Don't know how I will feel over the next few days though.

p.s. DR & TB: I love the shirt ... something to aim for :-) ... 2007?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home