Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I somehow don't think this is seasickness

Alright, not much training over the last two days. I got in a half hour swim on Monday and a 40 min. one today (got some great last minute tips about technique from the lifeguard, yay!) I wanted to run last night but when it was time to go out, I got hit with GI issues. When I finally started feeling better, I had missed the window of time to train and didn't feel like heading out that late anymore. Yup, this virus ain't wanting to go away. Been feeling queasy for several days now. I got some extra sleep this morning, but I'm still off centre.

Had trouble eating much today even though I felt hungry. Today's diet consisted of four waffles for breakfast, a nan bread with slices of cucumber and one ham slice for lunch, and then two slices of toast for supper. Throw in four plums during the evening (they were really sweet and juicy!) and you get a very hungry wannabe Ironwoman. I met up with KC later on and said I couldn't hack the hunger anymore ... then promptly scoffed down a good-sized portion of plain pasta and vegetables. Hopefully that will set my body back into balance ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home