Wednesday, August 30, 2006

14:46:19 ... I am an IRONWOMAN !!!

Finally home ... it's been an interesting few days. Got back late in Montreal last night and was surprised by friends at the airport. HOW COOL!!! We all went out for some late night Chinese at one of my favourite little spots in Chinatown. Needless to say when I got home, I lay on my bed and fell asleep pretty well right away. Did I unpack? Noooo.

What did I do today? Sleep. Lots of it. Did I unpack? Noooo. Tummy has been off since the race and though I am able to eat, my tummy feels upset afterwards and can't eat the copious quantities that I am used to, not even half of it. One thing for sure, I don't want to eat or see another granola bar or gel pack for a very very long time.

Anyway, all this is to say, I am back home and alive and still in disbelief of my accomplishment ... I still need to write my race report and upload lots of pics, including ugly ones of me racing (ugh). I did better than I thought I could do and pushed myself beyond what I could imagine. I took a dream and I made it happen ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Ironwoman... We're still waiting for that RR... [he wrote while tapping his foot...]

And... oh yeah... congratulations for the millionth time... I am still pumped up that you not only finished, but that you did so well.

Mars

2:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home