Wednesday, September 13, 2006

9-day headache ... OUCH!!

Yes, folks, you have read that correctly. I am going on 9 days now and I think I will buckle under and take some codeine. I had given up with that a few days ago but my present tolerance level for pain is nil, especially when it is causing nausea. Been to the physiotherapist's twice since it started, which helped, but it's not enough. Next step will be the massotherapist's.

And all this from a few too many hours working on the fund-raiser in front of my computer early last week. Still can't sit for long periods after the car accident. In fact, sitting upright is the hardest and most painful thing to do. In addition, that I'm not really training is not helping ... neck and shoulder muscles are stiffer than usual, blood not flowing as quickly through my body, none of that lovely endorphin effect. I will try to run and swim today and get back on track ... that is if I can get this headache to subside a bit.

7/10 on the pain scale. I will try to eat albeit the nausea. Maybe it will help.

Yes, Df, the RR is coming ... had a heck of a time uploading all the photos onto this blog site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home