Sunday, June 11, 2006

Dear Lady ...

If you are alone in your bike path lane and I am alone in my bike path lane, and there is nary a soul around, please do not suddenly at the last minute decide to cross over into my lane to face me head on.

I am travelling at 34km/h. You are travelling at not more than 12 or 13km/h. I cannot unfortunately stop as quickly as both of us, but especially me, would like to. You have absolutely no good reason to change lanes and you will not suffer the way I will from a sudden collision. Your body will most definitely not hurtle as fast nor as far nor as hard as mine will at the speed at which I am travelling.

So please, in the future, try to stay on your side of the bike lane. By the way, be careful darting out between cars without looking because something tells me that you like to do this as well.

Sincerely,

Silly Sally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home